Our December 2020 / January 2021 issue is now available to order!
The latest issue looks back at the past year and ahead to 2021 with the latest reports from competitors, organisers and carriage driving experts.
• We discover how drivers in the United States of America have been managing to compete over the past year and head to Canada, where we find out how to harness up a sleigh and dash through the snow.
• We have a guide to the benefits of long-reining Sara Howe.
• In Coaching Chatter, Bob Elliott looks at how to correctly prepare both you and your coach for the road and show ring.
• Fiona Powell has the latest results and details of all the action at the indoor driving events that have managed to go ahead.
• Lester Dagge introduces more enthusiasts from Portugal, France and Scotland who have been bitten by the Attelage de Tradition bug.
• A familiar sight in the world of carriage driving is the top hat, we find out more about its history and tradition.
• In our Health and Welfare features we look at the ideal diet for your donkey and the British Grooms Association has advice to keep you and your equine in good health as you face the challenges of winter.
• The Hackney Horse Society has news of a show to look forward to in the spring and Jeff Osborne takes an amusing look at the lack of a competition from a pony’s point of view.
• If you are stuck for present ideas, then head to our Christmas gift guide where there are inspirational solutions for your friends, family, horse and even the dog.
Order the December/January issue by clicking here: https://bit.ly/3q1Z53t
Or subscribe today to get the latest issue delivered to your door: http://bit.ly/2wdnvze